Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My First

I'm officially gonna start posting here already! But I'm not gonna delete And-ThatGirl-Ed :D I still love it very much! Alot's been happening lately, but I'm glad they're all settled and we're all fine now :D

First post on 1 Sep 2009! Studied @ Esplanade with Abby. Sorry for being extremely late! Headed to town for UrbanWrite and back to Sengkang. Swensen's for dinner with the awesome Charity 6'06 & Mr Asraf. Really had a wonderful time catching up with one another. And it seemed as though, I DIDNT GROW ANY TALLER :( How unfair is that? All of them are like taller than me or what. Anyway, the celebration was great. Pictures.... SOON, again. For now, I'm done with this post. Hehheh :) I'll try to update as regular as possible, and not let this blog die. Loves~

2 comments:

  1. Ehhhh, the picture when we're in Efps. Ours kept in your phone too right? Send me (:

    Venessa! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Alright alright, when I'm free I'll send it to ya! :D

    ReplyDelete