Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Okay... I'm finally updating. Hahaha! I shall just update about yesterday, Hari Raya! Pretty lazy to update much :D So I had the whole day to study. Met Abby @ Bishan for lunch then off to library to study. Cause it was too crowded, we sat on the floor :D Cool experience, but I cant study well. Hahaha. No table :( Sorry Abby & Nette for abandoning ya! I went off to Yishun to meet my dear cousin! Then macs to study. Home for dinner and on our way home, we ran. "Last one home's a pig" Hahaha! Childhood times :) We continued studying after dinner... Oh, we even sang the Vasanthem Star song! Laugh-Out-Loud! Okayokay, Momma fetched me home and bedtime :D Short day filled with laughter. Today's another typical school day. And almost everyday I'm feeling so restless. Exams' in two weeks eh! :((((( I think I screwed O'level Chem SPA! :( Didnt finish upppp. Hoho, but its over now. Dance was... TIRING. I dragged my feet to dance man. Didnt feel like attending. But oh well. Home sweet home. Had the temptation of lying down and sleeeeeeep through the evening, but I cant waster time. So I'm off to bathe and out to study :( Bye peepo!

No comments:

Post a Comment