Monday, September 7, 2009

Pushing Myself

:) Jamming was great yesterday. Hahaha. I'm gonna be off to study @ airport I guess with Hudaria :D Like around 20 plus more days to EOY... I need to buck up, seriously. I've gotten my timetable for September holidays ready man. Almost everyday = study :( Okay, I need to go. Update tonight or so. BYEBYE!

edit/

Hehheh. I'm back! :) Met Huda & Galvin @ airport to study. Lunched then off to T3's viewing hall to study. Freezed for hours there. Not very productive -.- But I did quite alot of work! Thanks to you two for cheering me up when something happened! Hahaha :D I'm really okay! Saw Sheena there. How small can Singapore be man. Broke fast with Hotteh @ Macs. She really took a long time to decide what to eat. My crazy girl. Camwhored then bused home! I'm really bored now. I wanna study later :) And I've got lessons in the afternoon tomorrow :( Update tomorrow or so. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment