Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I really wanna bang my head on the wall and die! Agrhhhhh! Studing is neverending... I'll really suffer depression someday man! Hahaha :D Okay, back to update. Dance resumed yesterday. And yes, it was tiring. I felt super lazy yesterday. Studied in the night and I thought it was kinda productive! Though it was like finishing all my work, but I really have alot of homework! And also all the tests this week. Sigh :'( I wonder how I'll survive till after exams, when I'm already struggling now! Today, 4 free periods! Like once in a blue moon only. Mdm Suhana wasnt here, yes, the class was practically cheering! We're all damn happy. School was pretty much okay today. Kinda felt like a short day! Hahaha :D I very much wanted to nap at home, but I know I cant because I'll be wasting time! So I forced myself to stay awake. Went for dinner with Sis and I stressed myself at home. Rushed Geog project and all my homeworks. I can dream about sleeping early today! :( I'm really very worn out from all these already, TIRED. I'm like dragging my feet. Agrhh! Okay~ Look on the brighter side. Bye awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment