Monday, September 14, 2009

I love myself for keeping to my own promise, update regularly! But I definitely hate myself for PROCRASTINATING TOO MUCH! :( I really need to get all distractions off and concentrate on my studies man! EOYs' like starting on 9 Oct, times flies... I really wonder how I'll be able to survive. Okay, enough of my rants. Now for yesterday & today :D Church's 9th anniversary! Yayness. Macs breakfast with Sandra, service with 2 sleepyheads beside me that slept throughout, served lunch, music team meeting. Rushed home cause my relatives were coming over. Hahaha! Then I kinda took DT's cammie home! Hoho :X And I rotted at home. Supposingly wanted to go down to IT fair to get my cammie and walkwalk, but too latexzxz! Agrhh... I was like so close to getting a new cammie, but, oh well. I went around looking for sponsors for my new cammie, its like $399! Hahaha. I think I've gotten one already, Sis. School was boring today, as usual. I tried to keep myself awake during Physics, but I wasnt the only one falling asleep :D Hoho! I'm loving my table partner more! We've sat together for 3 years anyway... Sweets are like a must in class, to keep me awake! Dance's starting tomorrow, I'm gonna get all worn out. When I already am :( Okay, I need to go... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment