Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Never Alone

I'm back from Damien's birthday BBQ :D I'm seriously getting FATZZZ! Okay, summarise my awesome but yet tiring day! I was almost late for lesson today! Thank goodness there was Nelle to wake me up in time. Debate was, a disaster for me. I stammered! Hahaha :D Nevermind, its over though. I'm glad I actually survived 7hours of SS debate lesson, okay 5hours actually, minusing away lunch time! Hoho. I freezed throughout though. Lunch with a huge bunch of peepo @ Macs. Ended around 4-ish then we're all home to change! Met Nelle @ around 630 @ Compass to shop for present, last minute though! Got Damien something that we know he'll love! Wrapped on our way there! Not to mention how I brought them to the wrong place and all :X BBQ, pictures and all! I'm lazy to elaborate this part. But we all had fun. Chatted and all till 11 or so. Then Nelle fetched me home! LOVES! Alright, that's all... Stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment